IGNORED

10 Year Contract

JM91

What a performance, players played their absolute best, full effort, excellent tactical substitutions at the right time, completely matched a now established mid-table Premier League side and only dodgy time keeping from the referee stopped them from beating us.

we're going to have to get Cotts to sign a 10 year contract to continue this.

Figured I'd learn to communicate to the negative nancies at the club in the only language they seem to understand: exaggeration. 

4 minutes ago, JM91 said:

What a performance, players played their absolute best, full effort, excellent tactical substitutions at the right time, completely matched a now established mid-table Premier League side and only dodgy time keeping from the referee stopped them from beating us.

Figured I'd learn to communicate to the negative nancies at the club in the only language they seem to understand: exaggeration. 

.....don't u mean the 'dodgy time keeping' stopped us from beating them???!!!

1 hour ago, JM91 said:

Not being funny but as much as I too dislike the unwarranted negativity I doubt you've been around long enough to understand the pent up frustration of some very, very long standing passionate (but misguided!) supporters....

... nevertheless you will have seen I am a staunch supporter of our manager and agree with the overall message.

Today is a day for positivity and being extremely proud of our manager, players and all of our supporters, let's just leave it at that eh?

Archived