IGNORED

Not available in your country

Michri

Exile in Perth (WA) here. Does anyone know why the WBA highlights on YouTube have been made unavailable in Aus? (and I presume anywhere outside the UK based on YouTube upload settings) Hopefully this is just an FA Cup thing as many exiles don't have Player and therefore solely on YouTube for City coverage.

Mods please lock if this is no longer the case

Much much easier solution than those above:

Download Google Chrome, search 'Hola' in the extensions store and download 'Unlimited Free VPN - Hola' for free (shock). 

You then go on the webpage you want to view, and you tell Hola which country you want to be viewing from - in your case you'd make it the UK.

For example: It would solve your Youtube problem and I use it to watch American Netflix (which has way way more choice) or to place bets if I'm abroad.

Yes it's all perfectly safe and legal bla bla bla

4 hours ago, Malago said:

It's a BBC restriction.  To watch the Beeb outside of the U.K.  you to need to buy a VPN.  I use "Hide your Ass", but there are lots of others to choose from.  Expect to pay about $70 US.

Just download Hola unblocker, it's free and always works for me, I can watch I player and most things on UK tv as it makes it look as if you are in the UK.

5 hours ago, ey b0ss said:

Exile in Perth (WA) here. Does anyone know why the WBA highlights on YouTube have been made unavailable in Aus? (and I presume anywhere outside the UK based on YouTube upload settings) Hopefully this is just an FA Cup thing as many exiles don't have Player and therefore solely on YouTube for City coverage.

Mods please lock if this is no longer the case

Ask Fixit to send you a link to listen to live commentary from RB, I am sure he won't mind.

Archived