IGNORED

Hefferman

TETBURY MASSIVE

Guest Champagne Football

The play-offs? 4 consecutive sell-outs?

If they turned down £200,000 we should just say to them, 'Fine, we will go see what the football league tribuneral think about this, but I have heard they are right tight asses." They may soon accept that bid yet.

Is he on a bosman?
He's out of contract but cant move for free as he's under 24. Thereofre we have to pay a fee in the usual way to be agreed between clubs and if not by a tribunal, which notoriously set unbelievably low fees

He's out of contract but cant move for free as he's under 24. Thereofre we have to pay a fee in the usual way to be agreed between clubs and if not by a tribunal, which notoriously set unbelievably low fees
Does the negotiation of the compensation hold (or potentially stop) the transfer?

If he's out of contract can't he make the move while compensation is being agreed? I think that's what happened with Liam Rosenior isn't it?

Does the negotiation of the compensation hold (or potentially stop) the transfer?

If he's out of contract can't he make the move while compensation is being agreed? I think that's what happened with Liam Rosenior isn't it?

He would be able to train with us and play in reserve games, but as County will still hold his registration he would be unable to play a first team game until a fee was agreed (either between the two clubs, or at the tribunal).

An admin error by city meant that because we had not offered him a contract by a certain date we failed to hold his registration and he was free to go as he pleased!

An admin error by city meant that because we had not offered him a contract by a certain date we failed to hold his registration and he was free to go as he pleased!
We still held his registration because he was under 24. That's the reason that he could only play in reserve games for Fulham. He was not free to join them until we had received some sort of compensation.

I dont really know but i think that if both clubs agree to the tribunal setting the fee then his registration will be released by notts county - as any decision is binding on them and they cant then pull out of the deal - so in theory he should be able to play.

Either way i would expect this to be resolved by the time the competitive games start anyway so should be irrelevant

We still held his registration because he was under 24. That's the reason that he could only play in reserve games for Fulham. He was not free to join them until we had received some sort of compensation.
I always believed that if you don't offer a player a contract then you stop holding his registration. That is why he was free to move. Did we recieve any compensation?

I always believed that if you don't offer a player a contract then you stop holding his registration. That is why he was free to move. Did we recieve any compensation?
the reason for the tribunal though was that we said we had offered him a contract and were therefore entitled to compo. He disagreed and said we hadnt

That is why we held onto his registration (because our case was that we had offered a contract) and he was unable to play until it was resolved.

The situation with heffernan is different to that in that there is no dispute over contracts etc just the compo level which if it goes to tribunal will be sorted there and in the meantime he can play.

BTW i think we got £50k up front with possibly more to follow on app goals etc....

Can't say that I think he is that good to be honest.
Right so 21 goals in one of the worst sides in this division is poor is it ? Far superior to that overpaid lummox that is Peacock.

Heffernan and Robbo/Gillespie partnership would be quality next season.

As since that moment, he has played exactly how many first team games? Lucky we got it resolved then.........

Archived