IGNORED

What's to do now?

lentini1973

9 minutes ago, lentini1973 said:

We seem to be behind In most departments now, is it time off a quick fix ? Struggling to attract players , board don't seem to be backing manager , tactically we are  struggling do we go for a quick fix and hope it works?

Get behind the team on Saturday is the only thing to do. Went to Boro away with hope and not much expectation and look what happened. 

Come on you reds. 

Only my opinion but when we had momentum in the summer and we were on the up then was the time to be realistic with transfers and sell the club of which would have been attractive to some decent players, we didn't do it right and suffered ever since, I think sadly it maybe a management change coming , maybe for a more experienced fella who has decent connections in the transfer window 

9 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Clap clap clap clap

9 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Clap clap clap clap

Do you ever get bored of your own negativity? I have never seen you post a single positive post. 

Am I happy with 4/28? No course not but on the basis of seeing most home and away games this season there are far more than 3 worse teams than is. Not sure what other realistic options we have so let's go with what we have. 

9 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Do you ever get bored of your own negativity? I have never seen you post a single positive post. 

Am I happy with 4/28? No course not but on the basis of seeing most home and away games this season there are far more than 3 worse teams than is. Not sure what other realistic options we have so let's go with what we have. 

not sure about that anymore, one since since early November, a squad with no options, players that will be run into the ground, a inability to change tactics, an inability to even sign players from clubs who can't pay their own or even sign more than one single first teamer perminantly all season, yes one single first team player has joined the club and we have let go Cunningham, JET, Elliott, didn't resign Tavernier in that time

inept inept inept. he must be sacked.

Archived