IGNORED

Well done Louis Carey

Major Isewater

24 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Agreed, insightful and honest.

Hasn't said anything particularly controversial, but good to hear an ex-player putting results and performances into context.

Mate ,I was there, but had commentary on my radio. Too much chat...he almost talked over the first two goals. Luckily I could see what was happening BUT he needs to shut up, or at least know when to shut up and lat the commentator ****** commentate !

7 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

What did he say, in a nutshell? 

Very droll.

Carey, for me, talks way too much as a summariser, he waffles on so much that we lose the momentum of the game with the commentator.. but i have to say he was largely much more articulate than i have heard him before. He is a work in progress.

That players won't want to come to a struggling side .

That we are wasting time looking at youngsters from the North West who are un likely to want to uproot  ( he was teased about the fact that he did n't settle at Coventry )

That 3-5-2 is ok when you're winning but should not be the only formation à team plays .

Good stuff by and large . My heart sunk when i heard that he would be in the commentary box because he was so bad before i switched to the oppositions player Broadcast so an improvement .

Well done Louis .

Archived