IGNORED

Grudge match v Middlesbrough

where's the joy

Normally i like to forgive people......... 

But i will never forgive Eric McMordie of Middlesbrough for that tackle on Gerry Sharpe 'down the gate' when he broke his leg and the next best home grown player to Chris Garland had his career cut short.

we lost the game and much hope for that season right there and then. i can still hear his leg cracking even now........ it could be heard right around the ground

so COYR this weekend

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Normally i like to forgive people......... 

But i will never forgive Eric McMordie of Middlesbrough for that tackle on Gerry Sharpe 'down the gate' when he broke his leg and the next best home grown player to Chris Garland had his career cut short.

we lost the game and much hope for that season right there and then. i can still hear his leg cracking even now........ it could be heard right around the ground

so COYR this weekend

Even the other Boro players refused to speak to him in the bar after the game !

22 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Boro will be wary of us, more so than we will be of them;  changes for this Agard, Williams and Reid starting for Kod.  Ayling, Freeman ?

Unless there are injuries, there will be no changes, you know that.

I agree - I can't see Boro, in their current form, getting anything from us at home.

The Gate has been a total fortress for us this season. 

Expect Boro to drop most of their flair players and pack the defence. It'll be either 0-0, or City will get an early goal, force Boro to make changes, and run out easy 4-0 winners.

I've also to three Lambo's and and 17 inch ******.

Enjoy the game.

Uncle TFR

3 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Boro will be wary of us, more so than we will be of them;  changes for this Agard, Williams and Reid starting for Kod.  Ayling, Freeman ?

Dropping Kodjia would be suicide I reckon. 

16 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I'm very placid.....you should see the old lass though, you wouldn't take her on #oldskool

Obviously skips a generation.. watch out for the youngun... is that the newly wed missus? You are calling her 'old lass' already? Crikey, you must be as tough as nails under that placid facade!!

14 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Dropping Kodjia would be suicide I reckon. 

Obviously skips a generation.. watch out for the youngun... is that the newly wed missus? You are calling her 'old lass' already? Crikey, you must be as tough as nails under that placid facade!!

Always keep an eye on the quiet ones.....!

Archived