IGNORED

Steve Cotterill Bitching Thread

Unan

I pray this doesn't get locked and furthermore I absolutely pray that you can stick your moaning here. I am sick to death of 3 or 4 threads about Cotterill after EVERY game. I know you're angry, I know you want to get your point across, but it congests the forum. Please stick to one thread, please?

1 minute ago, Griffin said:

I couldn't think of any alternative to keep it to one thread, can you?

And it needs to be in one place because?

i think threads with information are sometimes better as one big thread, eg transfer rumours until they become more of a possibility and then they are better off having their own thread. But bitching as you put it, and praising tend to evolve from other subjects, eg subs, particular games. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads discussing the hot topic of our manager without making a huge thread which then has to cover everything related to him.

just my thoughts.

So hang on.  You're telling me someone's come on a football club's message board and then been a bit surprised that people are talking about that football club?  :facepalm:l

We're a team doing badly in the league.  Of course people are going to be talking about the manager.  My advice to the OP would be to grow up, stop having a bit of a cry because some people feel differently to you and ignore the threads you don't want to read.  It's not your place - or anyone else's - to tell other fans what they should or should not be starting threads about and i don't think anyone is going to start posting their feelings in one thread just because you said so. 

Would be helpful if you were to define 'bitching' first.

A bit of emotional - yet reasoned - debate is only labelled bitching by those who cannot stand anyone else's opinion.

I happen to think there are plenty of ne'er-do-wells on this forum, but I do try my best to bite my tongue.  Occasionally I'll point out when I think someone is spouting rubbish (though I'll try not to offer any abuse).  Happily, others do the same in return.

If you think someone's view is garbage, just offer an alternative explanation and move on.  Trying to convince others of your own view is a useful skill.  Just keep practicing it.

Time for a bottle of red, me thinks.

3 hours ago, Griffin said:

I pray this doesn't get locked and furthermore I absolutely pray that you can stick your moaning here. I am sick to death of 3 or 4 threads about Cotterill after EVERY game. I know you're angry, I know you want to get your point across, but it congests the forum. Please stick to one thread, please?

Hmm, three hours on, ....... That went well then! ;)

Seems a shame to waste a thread... Might as well use it to point ya all in the direction of the non-football forum.

There you will find my new thread -dont all rush at once, (I ain't wrote or posted it yet ) it'll be there in the next few minutes where you can discover - 

... ' What I Hate ... '

Feel free to add your own pet hates - annoyances, things that bug you, makes you cringe, etc etc.. to it. 

Go on get fings off yer chests! :)

10 hours ago, Griffin said:

Yah... like I know right... Steve Cotterill yah... he's like so totally bitchin'

For the people who aren't down with the kids these days - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bitchin'

Archived