IGNORED

Paul Charruau

Negan

12 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

We need another keeper. 

No, he's not a striker or a midfielder. And yes we need those too.

Progress surely? Why the negativity?!

Because for most it's a case of 'I've never heard of him he must be shite' and they're happy to write the lad off before he's had a chance. 

People that want to play for Bristol City are few and far between, you'd think they'd be overjoyed. 

Having said all that, if he doesn't put 'Chim Chimminee Chim Chimminee Chim Chim Charruau' on the back of his shirt, I'm going to be disappointed. 

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Having said all that, if he doesn't put 'Chim Chimminee Chim Chimminee Chim Chim Charruau' on the back of his shirt, I'm going to be disappointed. 

"That'll be £35 for the shirt and £50 for the letters please"

14 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Because for most it's a case of 'I've never heard of him he must be shite' and they're happy to write the lad off before he's had a chance. 

People that want to play for Bristol City are few and far between, you'd think they'd be overjoyed. 

Surely that's his chant right there?

someone more creative than I could probably think of a line or two to follow fitting with the tune 

Archived