IGNORED

Someone Help Kodjia

redsince66

It's clear as day our new boy up top isn't Championship standard, I would love to hear any ideas of a realistic striking target to give Kodjia some help. Agard has done alright but we need better than alright. My ideas were: see if Bamford is interested in coming back to the Championship in a red shirt and if not I was thinking Reuben Reid from Plymouth, has looked quality this year. 

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Then you ought to rewrite the whole OP to make it make any sense whatsoever, Garita hasn't even played for us yet.

Just my opinion mate - 50k and its his first professional season, I just don't think he's ready and i really don't think its what we, in our position, need, 8 million for Gray and then we sign a 50k boy from france? We need better - and we need it now.

1 minute ago, redsince66 said:

Just my opinion mate - 50k and its his first professional season, I just don't think he's ready and i really don't think its what we, in our position, need, 8 million for Gray and then we sign a 50k boy from france? We need better - and we need it now.

Garita has been signed for the under 21 squad hasn't he?, not for this shambles of a season.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Garita has been signed for the under 21 squad hasn't he?, not for this shambles of a season.

Haven't really kept up to date with Garita due to having no interest in him playing for us. We need an experienced goalscorer with a few years left in him. Premiership player that isn't first team, maybe.

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Priceless - This is better than my rant that we'd not signed a goal keeper an hour after we had!

How low has it become that we start a thread to slate yet another one of our boys BEFORE he's even kicked a ball in the first team!!!!! FFS.

We are struggling admittedly and you're happy with a 50k kid from France? We need consistent goals from someone like Kyle Lafferty, Patrick Bamford, Reuben Reid, maybe even Steven Naismith as I heard he's unsettled - but not a new kid from a foreign country.

7 minutes ago, redsince66 said:

We are struggling admittedly and you're happy with a 50k kid from France? We need consistent goals from someone like Kyle Lafferty, Patrick Bamford, Reuben Reid, maybe even Steven Naismith as I heard he's unsettled - but not a new kid from a foreign country.

What has the price got to do with it? Why don't you wait to see how he gets on before writing him off based purely on the price tag?

Archived