IGNORED

Keith Dawe walk away and quit this club.

TheCulturalBomb

Your complete inability to support the man bought you success to this club makes you no better than him, a historic league title and cup win, what success have YOU had.

You deserve to be sacked from your position, this club is falling back down and a man who is a true modern coach with no doubt some failings, deserved more time and RESOURCES.

2 transfer windows we have seen and nothing but failure, aside from a single buy. I can only imagine who we get next on your watch while you whisper to the owner. Now go.

1 hour ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Your complete inability to support the man bought you success to this club makes you no better than him, a historic league title and cup win, what success have YOU had.

You deserve to be sacked from your position, this club is falling back down and a man who is a true modern coach with no doubt some failings, deserved more time and RESOURCES.

2 transfer windows we have seen and nothing but failure, aside from a single buy. I can only imagine who we get next on your watch while you whisper to the owner. Now go.

Ok, what do you know? How has he not supported SC?

Dawe brought Cotterill to the club and recommended him before. I believe Dawe was for this time at least, merely the mouthpiece for the club, the Lansdowns remain silent. Probably watching the cricket in South Africa. I have to say though, that I do not know enough about Dawe to recommend his removal, he may well do great work behind the scenes. But couldn't we do with a bit of leadership and an explanation of events instead of detrimental speculative theories and rumours.

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm sure we'll all give Peter Risdale the welcome he warrants.

#Fool

I said someone who knows how to run a football club. Clearly Risdale does not know how to run a corner shop let alone a football club. Take your head out of the sand and see what's been wrong for the last twenty years at the club. #blindleadingtheblind

46 minutes ago, shelts said:

Did he pick the side?

I'm with you mate, don't think he decided to stick rigidly to a formation that didn't work either. Not sure it was his decision to leave substitutions until the 89th minute either.

People slag off the Board and other personnel on here without having a clue what they actually do or have done.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm with you mate, don't think he decided to stick rigidly to a formation that didn't work either. Not sure it was his decision to leave substitutions until the 89th minute either.

People slag off the Board and other personnel on here without having a clue what they actually do or have done.

anyone who thinks cotts has no blame is wrong.

KD Whoever you are;

I really cant understand how SC was let do his boro game interview and transfer interview when hrs later you dropped this on him; CRUEL beyond belief i.m.o.

I wouldn't know you or most of your other faceless men in suits if you sat next to me, do you not think you should have a bit more contact with the fans of your our club?

The next manager will have the same limits and not know much about any of our players, chances of him saving us are therefore less than SC.

We are like our shiny new ground all show and no heart, and I for one don't know if I can be here much longer.

What a mess and I have no faith you can sort it out. :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

KD Whoever you are;

I really cant understand how SC was let do his boro game interview and transfer interview when hrs later you dropped this on him; CRUEL beyond belief i.m.o.

I wouldn't know you or most of your other faceless men in suits if you sat next to me, do you not think you should have a bit more contact with the fans of your our club?

The next manager will have the same limits and not know much about any of our players, chances of him saving us are therefore less than SC.

We are like our shiny new ground all show and no heart, and I for one don't know if I can be here much longer.

What a mess and I have no faith you can sort it out. :facepalm:

I think one last contradictory dig at the board saw to that, look at the differences as to when GJ left

Be interesting to see if when the news conference for presenting the new gaffer comes around whether any board members will show their faces this time after Cotts being on his own pretty much with his appointment.

If they did have the guts to sit next to the new man (or lady) I wouldn't have a questions for the new manager as there's only so much they can say being new but boy would I have some questions for whoever sits next to him (or her) as to what the hell happened over the summer.

I've re-read the Dawe statement this morning.  After all that hard work and success delivered by Cotterill, there is virtually no thanks from Dawe other than 5 or 6 painfully obligatory words.

Seriously poor form imo, and quite unprofessional.

7 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Be interesting to see if when the news conference for presenting the new gaffer comes around whether any board members will show their faces this time after Cotts being on his own pretty much with his appointment.

If they did have the guts to sit next to the new man (or lady) I wouldn't have a questions for the new manager as there's only so much they can say being new but boy would I have some questions for whoever sits next to him (or her) as to what the hell happened over the summer.

Cor, that would be interesting…

10 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

What success has he had?  Sacking the manager who was taking us to the basement and making the brave and unpopular (at the time) appointment of the man who brought us a historic league title and cup win!  His only mistake was in the timing of the sacking.

58 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I've re-read the Dawe statement this morning.  After all that hard work and success delivered by Cotterill, there is virtually no thanks from Dawe other than 5 or 6 painfully obligatory words.

Seriously poor form imo, and quite unprofessional.

Nothing will change though, round and round we go; The next manager needs serious money backing if we are to go anywhere but down.

Archived