IGNORED

So who's going to tweet David Moyes then?

Taz

Well!? Everyone associated with Zac Clough was being tweeted.....

I actually think that someone has already been lined up, otherwise why sack your manager half way through the transfer window when you're already struggling to sign players - it doesn't make sense otherwise.

I like SC, top man and will be remembered for giving us possibly our most successful season ever. It's a shame it's ended the way it has, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now. 

We have the makings of a good squad - we have had since we won the league, and have been unable to add to it. We are about to find out why that is - are we unable to compete financially with other clubs in the league, or was the issue they didn't want to sign for Cotterill?

Time will tell, but I would be surprised if we didn't see a new manager within the next 7 days.

33 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

There's obviously still something there for us. Has also previously given advice to the board on other appointments as well.

Rep has been damaged at Man U - a job that anybody was doomed to fail in after SAF, and then the stint in Spain hasn't helped him much either. Out of work and has said previously that he would manage a Championship side if the clubs ambition matched his own. The board would be stupid not to approach him, if they haven't done so already.

I honestly believe that they already know  who Cotts replacement is. Moyes or not, this HAS to be right. 

This whole saga tonight is either going to be a masterstroke come May, or one huge balls up.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thought it might have Spoons PF but could be wrong !!! (Grey cells dying not growing ! ;). )

Edit

Had to look - you were right - I was wrong ;) was CottsCiderArmy

Me a bullshitter?? Wow coming from super bob that's quite a comment!!

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Me a bullshitter?? Wow coming from super bob that's quite a comment!!

No no no Spoons

wasnt insinuating you a bullshitter

PF suggested that CottsCiderArmy had seen Moyes at the races but the account shouldn't be taken seriously as a bullshitter

I (wrongly) thought you may have been the fella at the races (rather than any association with being a bullshitter) 

I checked - and it wasn't you of course

I make it clear I don't have you down as a bullshitter and apologise if you thought I did but if you read the thread I hope you will see that ;)

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No no no Spoons

wasnt insinuating you a bullshitter

PF suggested that CottsCiderArmy had seen Moyes at the races but the account shouldn't be taken seriously as a bullshitter

I (wrongly) thought you may have been the fella at the races (rather than any association with being a bullshitter) 

I checked - and it wasn't you of course

I make it clear I don't have you down as a bullshitter and apologise if you thought I did but if you read the thread I hope you will see that ;)

ok cheers !

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

ok cheers !

For what it's worth - think I got mixed up about the races thread as in my mind rightly or wrongly I have you as North West based 

The post about the races didn't strike me as bullshit tbh and it was in At races in Scotland which made me think could have been you !!

As I said I don't associate you with bullshit posts  

Looks like you have me labelled tho ! ;)

10 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Famous bs'er CottsCiderArmy - not worth listening to.

Ha, I'll have a fiver it never happened!

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Is CottsCiderArmy the same person as Kachina?

Still waiting on another thread from a week or so ago for @cottsciderarmy to reply to me on the same point. He replied to other stuff on said thread, I'll take the silence as a 'yes'

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I don't think Moysie has Twitter, either that or I'm blocked! :blink:

Blocked, injuction, exclusion zone - the whole freakin 9 yards I suspect, M!!

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, I'll have a fiver it never happened!

Still waiting on another thread from a week or so ago for @cottsciderarmy to reply to me on the same point. He replied to other stuff on said thread, I'll take the silence as a 'yes'

Blocked, injuction, exclusion zone - the whole freakin 9 yards I suspect, M!!

9 yards, brilliant. I got told it was 20. You've just made my day! :clapping:

Archived