IGNORED

Just when you think..

glynriley

this football club has dragged you down, we do something like today.

I've not hugged as many people after a goal since Hartlepool.

To Mr Pemberton, Mr Elliott, Section 82 and the rest of the Atyeo stand, The Dolman, The South Stand, and the 14 men in red,  and everyone associated with our football club, today, you dragged us back in.

COYR

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Big LIKE for this Glyn. 

There were hugs-a-plenty today.

And the noise from all 3 stands was superb. 

Thanks mate, looked over and saw you giving it plenty!!

Keep it going, together, we can do it.

Today showed what a fantastic loyal group of fans we have - every part of the ground was totally behind the players and I didn't hear one person moan, of course the players gave everything in what was for me the best performance of the season enabled by Wade and Pembo who had the balls to change the system and start Wes and Bobby.

Our board and owner need to step up to the level our fans deserve and appoint a top class manager and give him the players to improve because at the moment the board are letting our magnificent fans down.

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Today showed what a fantastic loyal group of fans we have - every part of the ground was totally behind the players and I didn't hear one person moan, of course the players gave everything in what was for me the best performance of the season enabled by Wade and Pembo who had the balls to change the system and start Wes and Bobby.

Our board and owner need to step up to the level our fans deserve and appoint a top class manager and give him the players to improve because at the moment the board are letting our magnificent fans down.

Totally agree. Yes, there are times when we are are quiet, but when push comes to shove, and our boys need us to drive them over the line, Ashton Gate can be an itimidating arena.

Prouder than Punch to be a City fan today.

Archived