IGNORED

60th minute tribute to SC on Tuesday night?

Emmanuel Frimpong

5 hours ago, Emmanuel Frimpong said:

How about a minutes applause on 60 minutes on Tuesday night for the man who won us our first league title in 60 years? 

We did yesterday, although the current most appropriate minute is in added on time, for the goals that cost him his job. So we all stood and clapped in the 95 minute!

5 hours ago, Emmanuel Frimpong said:

How about a minutes applause on 60 minutes on Tuesday night for the man who won us our first league title in 60 years? 

Not me.  Grateful for what Cotterill did last season, but this season has been a shambles and he had to go.  We've already thanked him and the players for last season but now it's time to move on.

7 hours ago, Emmanuel Frimpong said:

I thought you did things like that when people died. The bloke lost his job. It was a great shame it ended as it did but we need to move on and get behind Pembo and Wade.

7 hours ago, Emmanuel Frimpong said:

I think it might be a bit disrespectful to Nigel Pearson for his first game in charge......just saying.

19 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Get a grip, he has been sacked for taking this club to the brink of league1, sure last season was fantastic, but this, a shambolic stubborn display of his huge ego that has cost us too many points.

And he was very well paid for it. Ultimately just another job for him.

Archived