IGNORED

Leeds away....

BCFC1512

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

If Pearson or Moyes appointed how many more will go???

also any others staying over? Any decent pubs near ground for away fans?

Been to Leeds a few times as used to live in the city centre. There isn't many options near the ground there's a pub called peacocks opposite which I believe you need to show a match ticket on entry. Would suggest drinking city centre and then it's about a 20 minute walk to the ground, or there is a bus service 

1 minute ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Cheers mate, we are staying in centre so will just drink there.

No worries, word of advice stay away from near train station is, generally where the numptys go!  Park row, call lane, or millennium sq decent bets get a beer with no bother , unless you go looking for it 

25 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

If Pearson or Moyes appointed how many more will go???

also any others staying over? Any decent pubs near ground for away fans?

Will people stop, just stop saying "if we appoint Moyes".  Seriously, just think about what you're saying. Go upstairs and say it aloud to yourself and listen to just how silly you sound. There is more chance that in the next 5 minutes I'm going to sprout a vagina, pop into the kitchen to find David Bowie and Alan Rickman doing a role play of Harry Potter, whilst Alan is riding a pet unicorn made of saffron, to then find a pterodactyl feeding on sunflower seeds, out of my wilkinsons bird feeder whilst playing a violin with strings made from David Beckhams armpit hair, than us signing David Moyes. 

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Will people stop, just stop saying "if we appoint Moyes".  Seriously, just think about what you're saying. Go upstairs and say it aloud to yourself and listen to just how silly you sound. There is more chance that in the next 5 minutes I'm going to sprout a vagina, pop into the kitchen to find David Bowie and Alan Rickman doing a role play of Harry Potter, whilst Alan is riding a pet unicorn made of saffron, to then find a pterodactyl feeding on sunflower seeds, out of my wilkinsons bird feeder whilst playing a violin with strings made from David Beckhams armpit hair, than us signing David Moyes. 

Sorry. But considering what you managed with a bit of bread and a few fish, you're not really testing yourself with that list 

8 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Sorry. But considering what you managed with a bit of bread and a few fish, you're not really testing yourself with that list 

Indeed. And even with that power, I cannot bring David Moyes here.

27 minutes ago, daored said:

No worries, word of advice stay away from near train station is, generally where the numptys go!  Park row, call lane, or millennium sq decent bets get a beer with no bother , unless you go looking for it 

I can vouch for this. A couple of visits ago, wearing colours, we came out of the station, turned right & went straight into the nearest pub. If a piano had been playing it would have stopped dead. Everyone, I mean everyone, stopped & looked at us. We were daft enough to order drinks, but downed them sharpish.

1 hour ago, daored said:

Been to Leeds a few times as used to live in the city centre. There isn't many options near the ground there's a pub called peacocks opposite which I believe you need to show a match ticket on entry. Would suggest drinking city centre and then it's about a 20 minute walk to the ground, or there is a bus service 

Go past the Peacock & up the hill 500m & there's the Old White Hart. Only been there once on match day, but it was away fan friendly (as far as Leeds can be).

http://www.oldwhitehartbeeston.co.uk/

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

So your saying there's a chance?

20 hours ago, finbarr_in_zurich said:

I can vouch for this. A couple of visits ago, wearing colours, we came out of the station, turned right & went straight into the nearest pub. If a piano had been playing it would have stopped dead. Everyone, I mean everyone, stopped & looked at us. We were daft enough to order drinks, but downed them sharpish.

If you mean Spencers, that was down the stairwell outside the station then yes, that was a place that most Leeds fans weren't welcome, let alone away fans - nawty boys only! It's now the Head of Steam, and a decent ale bar. If you mean literally turn right the the first pub is Brewery Tap about 100 yards away, where I can guarantee no such reaction occurred. 

Plenty of pubs to drink in but not in colours. Not even Leeds colours are allowed in a number. Just not worth the hassle either way. We live in a city that always has turned its back on the football club anyway.

9 hours ago, SR1 said:

If you mean Spencers, that was down the stairwell outside the station then yes, that was a place that most Leeds fans weren't welcome, let alone away fans - nawty boys only! It's now the Head of Steam, and a decent ale bar. If you mean literally turn right the the first pub is Brewery Tap about 100 yards away, where I can guarantee no such reaction occurred. 

Plenty of pubs to drink in but not in colours. Not even Leeds colours are allowed in a number. Just not worth the hassle either way. We live in a city that always has turned its back on the football club anyway.

That's the one. Oops!

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/what-s-on/bar-and-pub-reviews/pub-review-spencers-mill-hill-leeds-1-5977009

On 17/01/2016 at 17:33, finbarr_in_zurich said:

Go past the Peacock & up the hill 500m & there's the Old White Hart. Only been there once on match day, but it was away fan friendly (as far as Leeds can be).

http://www.oldwhitehartbeeston.co.uk/

This might be a strange request but dies anybody know where the squad are staying Friday night. Our little un wants some pictures with the players for a school project she's doing, why is your team the greatest in the world? Not many in her school in Halifax picking Bristol City! Just thought might be easier Saturday am rather than before it after the game 

23 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

right, in order for this the work (like Boro where one or two suggested we would win) I am posting the following:

don't be stupid m8 we are going to get battered

there, job done ;)

Sorry, I don't think your hearts in it really........ :), I don't think this is good enough to counteract the bad juju above!

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Sorry, I don't think your hearts in it really........ :), I don't think this is good enough to counteract the bad juju above!

Look, we never win at Elland road, we have a tiny squad who will have played 4 games in 11 days, we a resorting to playing youth without much experience, we won't have much support because of ticket prices, either be demoralized after a cup exit/shattered after extra time or focused to much on the WBA hence why we won it, no manager, no players want to come here and we never win at Elland Road

no way to we beat leeds, I'd be happy with a respectable 0-1 defeat

2 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Look, we never win at Elland road, we have a tiny squad who will have played 4 games in 11 days, we a resorting to playing youth without much experience, we won't have much support because of ticket prices, either be demoralized after a cup exit/shattered after extra time or focused to much on the WBA hence why we won it, no manager, no players want to come here and we never win at Elland Road

no way to we beat leeds, I'd be happy with a respectable 0-1 defeat

That's much more like it :) 

5 hours ago, daored said:

This might be a strange request but dies anybody know where the squad are staying Friday night. Our little un wants some pictures with the players for a school project she's doing, why is your team the greatest in the world? Not many in her school in Halifax picking Bristol City! Just thought might be easier Saturday am rather than before it after the game 

It's not going to be Ibis Central that's for sure.

Archived