IGNORED

BCFC Manager & Squad For February

Kingswoodactor

So, here's my ideal Bristol City manager (um sorry, head coach), starting XI and subs bench for February. Probably never going to get nothing like it but I think it's a squad that would see us finish 16-18th come the end of the season. 

Playing a 4-2-3-1 which can become a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 with Burns and Freeman tucking in. 

New signings would be:

Joe Newell from Rotherham, young, solid left back who already has 4 goals and 5 assists for a crap team (my 'thinking outside of the box' type signing)

Dack from Gillingham, no need to say any more about that one. 

Whittingham from Cardiff, would give us loads of experience in the middle alongside Korey, and he's a very technically gifted player at Championship level with a wicked set piece on him. Plus he can take pens.

Lafferty from Norwich, could compliment Kodjia no end if we want to go 2 up top. Has the experience, and all the attributes needed to be a real force at this level.

Manager: Nigel Pearson

O'Donnell

Ayling   Flint    Baker    Newell

Whittingham   Smith

Burns           Dack           Freeman

Kodjia

SUBS: Fielding, Little, Williams, Pack, Agard, Lafferty, Wilbraham

7 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

Joe Bryan does not even make the bench?

It was a toss up between him and Agard for me. I just think Agard has been that bit better when coming from the bench this season.

I see Agard as someone who could do a job on the right wing or up top as well. So he'd be the midfielder/forward option. 

Dependent on form, you could replace Burns with Bryan, and then put Freeman on the right wing cutting in on his left peg. 

Archived