IGNORED

Coaching style

ciderbeans

Putting names aside for one minute, and bearing in mind the requirements outlined for a new coach (young, up and coming, quality), what style of coach do we want as a team moving forward?

would people like to see a balanced coach that is equally adept at coach defence and attack or would we prefer one or the other? Personally, I would like to see a forward thinking attacking coach in place.

now going back to names, who would fit the bill in relation to the requirements outlined by the club coupled with the style of coach you would want or we would need?

It may allow us to whittle down the competition ourselves and make a more realistic guess as to our new coach rather than a speculative one.

would be good to hear what people on here would prefer. I wonder if thinking of coaching style before name would cause you to change your opinion on who we should have in place....

Cotterill was supposedly good at man management but not necessarily game management with tactics and subs. I'm talking about style of coaching however, not individual skill sets. What would suit us best and what name fits that bill as it isn't necessarily one of the big names that would be the right fit.

Archived