IGNORED

New Left Back ASAP please

Between heaven and hell

3 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

calm calm, jesus we are all overacting a little tonight, WBA are a good side you know?

Bull shite he was the worst player in the team against Boro and easily the worst again tonight.

Nothing to do with WBA its poor and very basic mistakes made time and time again.

No good with the ball at his feet I'm afraid 

4 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Problem is hes a CB stuck at LB. Rabbit in headlights when he has the ball. 

Joe Bryan left back with new boy gladwin in front of him for me at Leeds i'd say. 

Said it after Saturday's game, he looks every part a centre back playing left back.

Although I think Joe's strengths are going forward I feel more at ease with him at left back than Williams. Not Dels fault by any means, he just has restricted footballing ability essential for playing left back.

Whether it's Wiggins or someone else, the sooner a natural left back comes in the better. Believe this was more urgent than another centre back.

Feel sorry for Del. let's remember that the kid has only played first team football in the last two years, in that time he has played CB, LB and LWB. Does he make mistakes? Yes and I have been hard on him at times, and I do think that we need a new LB, but he still has potential.

Little? Always been a one trick pony though, last year if he couldn't beat a plate by pace he was stuffed for the game!

Williams can   be   frustrating at Lb when attacking and linking up with the winger but played better with Joe Bryan against Boro and is coming back from injury.  Never went to run past the oppostion or any balls for waggy to run onto.

So yes I agree we need a actual left back as Bryan at lb goes narrow quickly and is wasted not being on the wing.  However all that said Williams actual defending against a prem team was solid . 

5 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

Williams can   be   frustrating at Lb when attacking and linking up with the winger but played better with Joe Bryan against Boro and is coming back from injury.  Never went to run past the oppostion or any balls for waggy to run onto.

So yes I agree we need a actual left back as Bryan at lb goes narrow quickly and is wasted not being on the wing.  However all that said Williams actual defending against a prem team was solid . 

Agree overall Williams defended well, just some awfully poor touches when coming forward. There again same can be said for Little, who twice in the first half gave away the ball with woefully short passes that left us really exposed.

Archived