IGNORED

Saturday

mattjtsmith

Thinking that we're sticking with this 4-5-1 I would guess....

o'donnell

little, Pearce, baker, Williams (Wiggins??)

burns, korey, gladwin, pack, Bryan 

kodjia

Thoughts? I think he'll rest freeman/Reid/wilbs/Flint based on today/transfer comments. 

This is assuming that the newbies are fit of course

31 minutes ago, mattjtsmith said:

Thinking that we're sticking with this 4-5-1 I would guess....

o'donnell

little, Pearce, baker, Williams (Wiggins??)

burns, korey, gladwin, pack, Bryan 

kodjia

Thoughts? I think he'll rest freeman/Reid/wilbs/Flint based on today/transfer comments. 

This is assuming that the newbies are fit of course

Ayling for little. Sorry but mark little is not championship quality 

O'Donnell

Ayling      Pearce      Baker     Williams/new left back

Smith       Pack

Gladwin

Burns                  Kodjia          Freeman

Subs O'leary Little Flint Reid Bryan Agard Willbraham

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Be amazed if Flint doesn't start.

As others have said Ayling for Little, but I expect Williams and Bryan to start, Gladwin or Freeman for the last spot.

Agreed. Unless we sign a LB I can only see that as change. I'd edge with Gladwin starting.

I doubt if the two new boys are match fit , same for any other new recruits (left back please :fingerscrossed:).  Can't see many changes from Saturday  , Gladwin on fro LF on the hour maybe. Pearce to get a run late on depending how the game is going ? With luck 2 more signings but still can't see many changes from the Boro game until they have time to settle a bit.

Archived