IGNORED

Eastleigh fans' reaction

Aizoon

5 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

To being ignored by TV despite being the first non-league team in the Third Round for 30 years?

"Stick your ******* cameras up your arse" - The Times

Without too much research (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30279875) there were at least 4 non-league teams in the 3rd round last season. 

What at are they/you talking about?

8 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

That was what the Times reported. I found it hard to believe, too. 

Add to that cameras were at the game. I saw the goals within minutes of them going in.

Makes me question if the result has been reported incorrectly too.

Anyone know who Eastleigh have in the forth round?

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

That was what the Times reported. I found it hard to believe, too. 

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

To being ignored by TV despite being the first non-league team in the Third Round for 30 years?

"Stick your ******* cameras up your arse" - The Times

1 hour ago, Mad Cyril said:

Add to that cameras were at the game. I saw the goals within minutes of them going in.

Makes me question if the result has been reported incorrectly too.

Anyone know who Eastleigh have in the forth round?

It was the first time they were the only non-league team in the third round, in however many years.

3 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

I am slightly confused by this post.

At a time when we are without a manager, in the championship relegation zone and out of the F A Cup in the first round we have entered, why the freck are we the least bit interested/bothered by Eastleigh??

You were bothered enough to reply. 

10 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

At a time when we are without a manager, in the championship relegation zone and out of the F A Cup in the first round we have entered, why the freck are we the least bit interested/bothered by Eastleigh??

the title of the thread should at least make its clear about Eastleigh - it's very misleading 

25 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

We have JP and WE managing, and doing OK, changes look good so far, we lost narrowly to a Premiership team in the FA Cup, and yes, League position could be better. Does that mean we have to beat ourselves up constantly and ignore everything else?

3 minutes ago, Chappers said:

We have JP and WE managing, and doing OK, changes look good so far, we lost narrowly to a Premiership team in the FA Cup, and yes, League position could be better. Does that mean we have to beat ourselves up constantly and ignore everything else?

A little bit, yes.  Or at least discuss topics like the comments on BBC Sport coming from the Pikey's........."Gillingham manager Justin Edinburgh has insisted that Bradley Dack has no interest in joining Bristol City". 

"I spoke to Bradley and he made it quite clear he didn't feel that Bristol was the right move for him at this present time, which I was delighted with.

"He just wants to have success here with Gillingham right now."

4 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

A little bit, yes.  Or at least discuss topics like the comments on BBC Sport coming from the Pikey's........."Gillingham manager Justin Edinburgh has insisted that Bradley Dack has no interest in joining Bristol City". 

"I spoke to Bradley and he made it quite clear he didn't feel that Bristol was the right move for him at this present time, which I was delighted with.

"He just wants to have success here with Gillingham right now."

Fair point - especially when there's no thread to cover it 

Archived