IGNORED

Meier

Keepers Ball

Lets face it.

UEFA are corrupt !

Why ?

Think about it.

Why do you think it took that ###### Meier so long to book a Portuguese player ?

Why didn't he book Ronaldo for that high tackle on Cole ?

Why do you think despite being in apoor position did that ###### disallow Campbells goal ?

I'll tell you why.....UEFA directive

The hosts out so early in the knock-out stages ?Oooooh we can't have that can we ?

After all without Portuguese interest the stadiums would'nt be so full would they?

Lets face it.

UEFA are corrupt !

Why ?

Think about it.

Why do you think it took that ###### Meier so long to book a Portuguese player ?

Why didn't he book Ronaldo for that high tackle on Cole ?

Why do you think despite being in apoor position did that ###### disallow Campbells goal ?

I'll tell you why.....UEFA directive

The hosts out so early in the knock-out stages ?Oooooh we can't have that can we ?

After all without Portuguese interest the stadiums would'nt be so full would they?

Plus they did not allow a Minutes silence before the game. :D

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

Bloody disgustied at lack of a minutes silence...no respect shown there.... Like I say in my other posting, Meier was playing for Portugal tonight. :@

Mr meier of Switzerland,.. did we not have switzerland in our group stage and beat them 3-0 with them not making it through to the knock out stages. :D

His decision to not give Campbells goal was a joke. Even 'Mike Myers' wouldn't be that ######in stupid.

Not funny! :@

At the end of the day it boils down to us being British simple as that.

becuss we are fighting for peace UEFA and the rest of the world do not like it. I could go on but i have given you the general gist of the matter. Britain and the USA are the most hated country's in the world sad but a true fact i am afraid to say.

:Costumed19: Britain will never be slave's, Rule Britania.

• Admin
You missed his disturbing bleach blond goatee....made him look like Abel Xavier.

Coincidence...I think not...

As coincidental as this map of central Europe?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

one bad decision all game which most 2nd division referees give because the goalies are so protected. Don't blame the ref cos england were so poor. And made the same mistakes that they did against the french.

Archived