IGNORED

David Beckham!

Bar BS3

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Well I think it would guarantee that I would be sat next to my wife behind the dugout next season, although I imagine we would have to fight off competition from a lot of other lovelorn people! :)

I don't know, your wife's fit and all, but we respect the institution of marriage here on OTIB!

Yep it's true. I saw an expensive looking car in the car park at Ashton Gate with the initials D and B on it. Also heard that Gary Neville is homesick so is going to be assistant manager as his short time in Spain hasnt turned out how he thought it would. Paul Scholes is going to take on the under 21s (sorry Wade), Phil Neville is going to be on the coaching staff along with Nicky Butt, but Man Utd won't release Giggs from his contract to join up with his mates.

Also (now don't shoot the messenger) I've been told that Sir Alex is going to be bought in to answer the phones because SL is fed up with the complaints from people about not getting through. I know this is 100% legit because SL'S racehorse Lightning McQueens vet is good mates with SAF and told me when I was cleaning his windows.

33 minutes ago, Taz said:

Yep it's true. I saw an expensive looking car in the car park at Ashton Gate with the initials D and B on it. Also heard that Gary Neville is homesick so is going to be assistant manager as his short time in Spain hasnt turned out how he thought it would. Paul Scholes is going to take on the under 21s (sorry Wade), Phil Neville is going to be on the coaching staff along with Nicky Butt, but Man Utd won't release Giggs from his contract to join up with his mates.

Also (now don't shoot the messenger) I've been told that Sir Alex is going to be bought in to answer the phones because SL is fed up with the complaints from people about not getting through. I know this is 100% legit because SL'S racehorse Lightning McQueens vet is good mates with SAF and told me when I was cleaning his windows.

Rio Ferdinand out the back selling car radios yeah?

1 hour ago, North Lincs Red said:

Hasn't Beckham bought a house near Stroud? ;-)

No.  He looked at one near Minchinhampton and an estate called Abbotswood at Stow on The Wold.  (so I heard).  Used to live next door to the latter - my kids loved the place in the snow - much of it has public access.  Not remotely Beckham-esque in my view.  But then, most footballers would probably try to knock it down and put up a red-brick monstrosity in its place.

Didn't buy to my knowledge though - still for sale on rightmove right now.

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Are you sure? I heard a similar story but Sir Alex was going to be the boot cleaner, that's what's holding the deal up for Beckham. He wants it in writing that he don't have to go into the boot room. 

2 hours ago, Taz said:

He'd be in the technical area, wearing a sarong, or in his pants (or his missus' pants!)

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Roy Keane also coming as Public Relations Manager.

See that SL has been clever using Man U as a smokescreen, when it's really us that's been talking to Guardiola - watch this space!

Archived