IGNORED

Team for tomorrow?

daored

Several changes to the team on Tuesday clearly with an eye on tomorrow's game. Leeds aren't great this season and the locals are a little restless with the fat man in charge and the lunatic running the club. Personally think will come away with at least a point. 

Clearly O'Leary won't be in goal, although thought he had a decent game Tuesday night. With the two new lads in, anyone thinking they will start? Smith will be back in midfield and if we go with a back four would prefer Ayling to little. 

Any suggestions on the team?

43 minutes ago, daored said:

Several changes to the team on Tuesday clearly with an eye on tomorrow's game. Leeds aren't great this season and the locals are a little restless with the fat man in charge and the lunatic running the club. Personally think will come away with at least a point. 

Clearly O'Leary won't be in goal, although thought he had a decent game Tuesday night. With the two new lads in, anyone thinking they will start? Smith will be back in midfield and if we go with a back four would prefer Ayling to little. 

Any suggestions on the team?

To be fair they had one shot on target and scored so based on that I'm not sure how you can say he had a decent game, other than the fact he kicked well.

51 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I want to see Kodjia in the forward left role doing what martial is supposed to do for Man U and take on the full back constantly. I don't think he's an out and out striker and reckon he will score more cutting in from the flank where there is space to run

I would too but until another more capable striker is brought in(if) then he's the best option. 

I think it will be:

O'Donnell 

Ayling         Flint        Baker        Williams

Smith      Pack      Gladwin 

Burns                 Kodjia              Freeman 

Or at least that's what I used to get my avg age of 23.8 for the prediction league :-) 

Would like to see the following...

ROD

Ayling.       Flint .        Pearce.        Baker

.                                     Smith.      Pack

.            Burns.                     Reid.                    Kodjia

.                                            Agard

bench - freeman, gladwin, wilbraham, Bryan, little, oleary, Williams

Freeman needs a rest as is out of form and shot of confidence and Reid is playing well currently.

need to utilise burns and kodjias pace out wide as that is where they are most effective.

agard up top as a 'fox in the box' if you can call him that. He will press the oppos defence creating space for the wide men to run.

although I would like to replace pack, he's playing well atm so him and smith are a no brainer.

Baker I have put at left back to utilise Pearce who would be solid in the middle. Baker does have the quality and composure to play out from left back unlike Williams and he isn't slow.

I do t see gladwin starting straight away hence why he is on the bench but can see him coming in to either wide position or as number 10, same as freeman. There is great flexibility in our front line with the players we have.

bryan does not start as is shot on confidence and is inconsistent when does play but can come in at either left back or forward left for fresh legs.

11 hours ago, otib118 said:

O'Donnell

Ayling II Flint II Baker II Bryan

Smith II Pack

Burns II Gladwin II Freeman

Kodjia

Yes I was going to post this myself. I'd like to see how Gladwin does just behind the front man - hoping that he will increase goals from midfield either by himself or by occupying defenders for others to score. Freeman should be comfortable on the left (he was great there for Stevenage when he played us). Could put Williams in for Bryan if we feel we need to be more defensive on that side. Williams is not a natural left back however. I think Bryan could become a good traditional left back if that became his focus (been playing wing back to date).  Bring it on!

Archived