IGNORED

Jet

wheatus59

Suspect JET isn't that bothered whether he plays or not.  For a player with his talent and ability, I thought he'd upset our dressing room last season when he wasn't playing.  However he seemed totally fine with his bit-part role.

Hes now back home in London, on a tidy contract whether he plays or not.  When he plays great, when he doesn't great.

Thats a JET I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

You need more than being just technically gifted

Ask Dave Noble

Well he scores goals and assists in a fair few as well or he did for us in the game time given.... any more attributes? People criticized his game because he is static off the ball, he doesn't run around like a headless chicken and looking like he's putting in effort but having zero effectiveness. He did very little but created alot

21 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Well he scores goals and assists in a fair few as well or he did for us in the game time given.... any more attributes? People criticized his game because he is static off the ball, he doesn't run around like a headless chicken and looking like he's putting in effort but having zero effectiveness. He did very little but created alot

So exactly why can't he hold down a spot either in the team or even the bench at a team struggling in this division?.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

So exactly why can't he hold down a spot either in the team or even the bench at a team struggling in this division?.

Search me... Wasn't a Cotterill player perhaps here and quite frankly I couldn't care less about QPR...

Like I said if you bothered to read, he contributed a fair bit given game time and when SC did give him a consistent run back in January last year he was player of the month.. Are you trying to argue that he did nothing for this club when given a good amount of game time?

3 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

True. This can be confirmed by watching the DVD of last season. This shows all of our goals and the number that JET was involved with is a real eye opener. Even though he is difficult to accommodate in a starting line up, we have missed the x factor that he brings this season.

Archived