IGNORED

leeds are crap

leadman

and still got 4 points of us.

midfield, smith apart got a be dropped, 1 goal and 5 assist all season, pack and freeman gotta go, we could use freeman as a make weight in a transfer as far as im concerned.

need 2 strikers, agard is not good enough and again use him in a make weight for somebody like dak, wilbs looks shot.

kodj, creates most of his own chances but  really, his finishing is terrible  and you can be pretty confident he wont score, still the best of a bad bunch.

burns, wide or impact player, guilty of over playing.

left back needed, Williams or bryan aint good enough there, both out of position for me.

most of all, NEW MANAGER.

The games I've seen (admittedly not many) but it doesn't help our build up play is slow, Tuesday we had hardly anybody ahead of the ball or busting a gut to get ahead of the ball. Most passes were sideways or backwards. Just plays into opposition hands, and allows them to get men behind the ball and back into shape.

This is what is soooo frustrating , we have lost or not beaten so many ' crap ' teams in this league . If we had recruited properly in the summer we would  have been  comfortable .   :grr:

Typical City .

I really question why i have thrown away so much of my life supporting this club , then we go and do something that touches me so deeply that i know all the suffering makes the good times so sweet .

They certainly were not good.

This has been our problem all season; average teams, set up with square pegs in square holes, and with a clear game plan can beat us, mainly because we lack those two things.

Need to just do the basics like everyone else, then things might change.

27 minutes ago, samo II said:

They certainly were not good.

This has been our problem all season; average teams, set up with square pegs in square holes, and with a clear game plan can beat us, mainly because we lack those two things.

Need to just do the basics like everyone else, then things might change.

Don't disagree but we are so short of goals at this level throughout the side it is unbelievable.

Only Kodjia and Wilbraham have scored more than two this season, Pemberton's change of formation means we will let in less but if we don't score any we're buggered.

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Don't disagree but we are so short of goals at this level throughout the side it is unbelievable.

Only Kodjia and Wilbraham have scored more than two this season, Pemberton's change of formation means we will let in less but if we don't score any we're buggered.

No argument here.

I felt Gladwin looked keen and forward thinking (and at least made the choice to shoot) but he's obviously not fit, so can't be relied upon, and I think we need another striker with pace to step in for or play with Kodjia.

What was noticeable first half was we don't advance and throw bodies in the box; Kodjia (and now Gladwin) seem to be the only ones  attacking the 18 yard area. 

Second half we improved on that, but by trying to hit the likes of Burns/Burn and have them go outside, we need their opposite number to get into the box, and they don't.  Reid followed Gladwin's example and got into support Kodjia, but so often we have one easily snuffable target in there, and we need more than that to scare the opposition.

Archived