IGNORED

It's all about the board now

ORANGE500

It's all up to the board of directors now there's nothing more the present squad of players can do you can't fault their effort and endeavour they just lack the quality required. nothing more the fans can do they have given terrific support this season it's very much down to how much the board really want to take the club forward. A new manager and 4 or 5 new players must be signed this week and above all a good striker. Hopefully they will do what's needed as I can't believe anyone associated with the club wants league 1 football next year and certainly not a potential league Bristol derby. I'm still optimistic that we will stay up hope just .

They really have to make the right decision (re the manager). I'll be really miffed if they haven't at least approached Pearson or Moyes. Don't ask, don't get. Whether they come here is another matter but I don't want to hear on 5Live in 6 months time "I wasn't approached", by either of the above.

3 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

The board can't make decent players sign though. They can make offers, like they have been doing...but why would a decent player sign for us now, if they wouldn't last summer?

perhaps we are looking at different kinds of decent player ie ones that don't have to fit into a 3-5-2? SC alluded to the fact that their choices were restricted due to playing that formation, now that has been abandoned there are more to choose from…

7 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

perhaps we are looking at different kinds of decent player ie ones that don't have to fit into a 3-5-2? SC alluded to the fact that their choices were restricted due to playing that formation, now that has been abandoned there are more to choose from…

Let's hope so, but Ben Gladwin one of the first that comes in? He's played less games than Bobby Reid. Doesn't fill me with hope or confidence

Since Monday we have heard nothing, the only rumours have been created by someone having a bet and changing the odds.

Yesterday, we played a game and this has produced no stories about managers in the crowd or from our local media having the opportunity to question the hierarchy of our Club.

It does not feel like an appointment is imminent.

15 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

The board can't make decent players sign though. They can make offers, like they have been doing...but why would a decent player sign for us now, if they wouldn't last summer?

Decent players will sign if they have a manager in charge they can trust and believe they are able to take us forward.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Since Monday we have heard nothing, the only rumours have been created by someone having a bet and changing the odds.

Yesterday, we played a game and this has produced no stories about managers in the crowd or from our local media having the opportunity to question the hierarchy of our Club.

It does not feel like an appointment is imminent.

I don't know, I feel that there is. I don't know why. 

Archived