IGNORED

Would you bet on us to go DOWN?

Inactive user

Would you bet on us going DOWN?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's a very precise amount?

There is a boring story...

i opened a betfair account a couple of weeks back to bet on Cotts getting the sack. I deposited a tenner but then couldn't find a market. So I put said tenner on city to beat Boro. I had a couple of bets but on the whole I don't really like to bet, so yesterday afternoon decided I'd close my account with the balance put on the red card bet. 

The rest is history. 

2 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've just had a cheeky £50 on us to go down meaning I'll have a nice £180 to drown my sorrows if we go down.  This all got me thinking, would you vote on your own team being relegated?

Where did you get the bet/odds?  Might have a flutter at those odds.

7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Where did you get the bet/odds?  Might have a flutter at those odds.

Certainly Skybet had us yesterday at 11/4 to go down. Not sure if that has changed.

I suppose as most City Fans see it as evens, on that basis it looks good odds! Or they are just more dispationate than us.

13 minutes ago, Stuu_BCFC said:

I put £20 on at 7/1 in the summer.

its a win-win situation!

If we go down, I'll be p**sed off but £140 better off. If we stay up, I'll be happy as a pig in.... Yeh!

That's hardly a win-win situation! If you put up £200 quid, I'd perhaps say that could be a win-win... perhaps.

I'd want more than £140 to class city being relegated as a win-win!

Archived