IGNORED

Eric Black

supercidered

5 hours ago, supercidered said:

He has just left Rotherham by mutual consent.

He has apparently been offered a job that was too good to turn down! Please god no it can't be us. Even BCFC wouldn't do that .... would they?

'Please god no...'

Not sure I understand this reaction to Black.

Yep, my preference is Warnock on a short term deal, or Pearson or Moyes permanently - but why should 'left field', 'outside the box' suggestions be shot down?

Eric Black has been a manager, coach or caretaker manager for 15 years at Motherwell, Coventry, Sunderland, Birmingham, Blackburn, Wigan and Rotherham.

Doesn't he ever deserve a chance again to be manager? Is that not a pretty good CV in terms of experience at clubs who have been above us for years?

14 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

'Please god no...'

Not sure I understand this reaction to Black.

Yep, my preference is Warnock on a short term deal, or Pearson or Moyes permanently - but why should 'left field', 'outside the box' suggestions be shot down?

Eric Black has been a manager, coach or caretaker manager for 15 years at Motherwell, Coventry, Sunderland, Birmingham, Blackburn, Wigan and Rotherham.

Doesn't he ever deserve a chance again to be manager? Is that not a pretty good CV in terms of experience at clubs who have been above us for years?

He isn't the answer. Primarily a coach and not a fire fighter or proven scrapper.

This isn't the time for experiments or for left field. We are in all sorts of trouble with little time left in the transfer window a threadbare squad with rapidly depleting confidence. He may deserve his chance but not here and not now. That's just my opinion.

Archived