IGNORED

Terry Burton & Keith Curle

Mendip City

Just noticed on Sky Bet that these two are quoted..... Not sure either have been quoted by them before. 

Neirher seem especially likely but I've always liked Curle (86, Terry Cooper and all that). 

So I looked at Terry Burton's career... Didn't realise he was assistant manager at WBA and also Technical Director there.... Not sure the dates match but wasn't our new COO at WBA??? 2+2=.....

15 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Just noticed on Sky Bet that these two are quoted..... Not sure either have been quoted by them before. 

Neirher seem especially likely but I've always liked Curle (86, Terry Cooper and all that). 

So I looked at Terry Burton's career... Didn't realise he was assistant manager at WBA and also Technical Director there.... Not sure the dates match but wasn't our new COO at WBA??? 2+2=.....

I'd be surprised .

20 hours ago, Mendip City said:

I think we would be better off with Little and Large !

Archived