IGNORED

Jim Brennan

Buckobcfc

Reddit is very large discussion board that started off as a place for uni geeks in the US to hang out and is now much more mainstream.  It has a huge number of forums, one of which is /r/soccer.

AMA = Ask me anything (someone invites questions and answers them).  These days used for marketing quite a bit i.e. someone has a book/film/album out.

Jim Brennan is doing one soon - link.

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Reddit is very large discussion board that started off as a place for uni geeks in the US to hang out and is now much more mainstream.  It has a huge number of forums, one of which is /r/soccer.

AMA = Ask me anything (someone invites questions and answers them).  These days used for marketing quite a bit i.e. someone has a book/film/album out.

You are so down wiv da kids.

Thanks for making me feel old..... and the translation.

5 minutes ago, Nibor said:

cheers Nibor thought more people knew of the wonders of reddit there is after all a sub for Bristol and Bristol city though the city one doesn't get much traffic

Archived