IGNORED

Reason to be positive

redredrobin5

I'll probably get blasted, but here goes...its quite straight forward really!

I'm actually encouraged by our league standing at the moment. considering how bad its been this season with confidence clearly low, inconsistency, change in manager, no new players up until now, we could be rooted to the bottom of the league like Bolton and be out of the running. I'm encouraged because were still within touching distance of 5 or 6 teams above us, we're managing to sign players, proven players now which will freshen things up...we are in the hunt for a new manager...Its all exciting now and safety is within reach... the excitement of who will be manager is refreshing, it'll keep the players on edge and all this is good energy.. how many people at any stage this season, especially when summer transfer window shut, would have been happy to be 6 points behind Blackburn, or 4 points behind Fulham, 9 points behind QPR and Reading. we've done ok to be this close to comfort...

Its been a long season so far, but im now looking forward to seeing if the players have the danglies to turn this around...with the injection of new faces and potentially a new manager we can climb out of this..

i personally think it could be a whole whole whole lot worse. 

Good post. We're not too far off safety and we could get a good boost from these new signings. Right sort of age, right types of player imo.

Would also add that should the worst happen, the young squad we have as opposed to one stacked high with journeymen is a solid foundation to rebuild unlike 12/13 and subsequent summer 2013.

Archived