IGNORED

Marley Bishop

djb6162

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Is this on a permanent ? I thought we had big hopes for young Marley ?

I think the lad became disillusioned with football, and wanted out, my understanding is he wants to work with his father.

this part time move allows that and i cant see Marley coming back, but who knows.

in anycase as you say, good luck to the lad. Hes a good kid, who came up through the ranks with Wes at Cardiff's academy.

hope he changes his mind.!!!

21 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

I think the lad became disillusioned with football, and wanted out, my understanding is he wants to work with his father.

this part time move allows that and i cant see Marley coming back, but who knows.

in anycase as you say, good luck to the lad. Hes a good kid, who came up through the ranks with Wes at Cardiff's academy.

This is Marleys father,Marley has signed for Pttfc on loan until the end of the

season this is for personal reasons after discussions with the club between our family Keith burt,wadey and Paul groves 

who may I add have been brilliant in helping Marley the last few weeks .

29 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

What does his dad do?

29 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

Please in future Dave if there is anything you would like confirming about Marley just drop me a DM.

i am sure tho that discussions between an agent and a player or family member are supposed to be confidential .

36 minutes ago, DLH said:

This is Marleys father,Marley has signed for Pttfc on loan until the end of the

season this is for personal reasons after discussions with the club between our family Keith burt,wadey and Paul groves 

who may I add have been brilliant in helping Marley the last few weeks .

i know that club quite well and they are also looking to take on boys from Cardiff, so sounds like they are looking to shake things up in that League.

I really hope Marley bangs a few in and i will keep my eyes on him.

Have linked up to the club twitter feed already.., pass my best regards on to Marley, and good luck to both of you, i know that like me you followed him round everywhere in those early years with Cardiff and then with Bristol.

Would like to think that there is hope he might one day come back !!!..... no need to answer that by the way.

stay in touch

19 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

All the best to Marley, I've mentioned his name a couple of times as a possible star of the future (only based upon what I've read and heard from others).

Hope he continues to bang the goals in.

Cheers mate 

Archived