IGNORED

Jordan Rhodes

GrahamC

No, not the most unrealistic striker suggestion of the transfer window so far, but reports tonight suggest that Boro' are willing to pay up to £14m to sign him from Blackburn and have therefore dropped their interest in Ross McCormack.

If the last bit is true it increases the likelihood that Fulham will sell Matt Smith...

I'm sure all will be revealed on Monday.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No, not the most unrealistic striker suggestion of the transfer window so far, but reports tonight suggest that Boro' are willing to pay up to £14m to sign him from Blackburn and have therefore dropped their interest in Ross McCormack.

If the last bit is true it increases the likelihood that Fulham will sell Matt Smith...

You could add to that the Blackburn signing of Tony Watt - the plot thickens!

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Surely boom or bust for Middlesbrough chucking that kind of money around. They don't get parachute payments and must have two fingers up to ffp at the moment.

Worked for Bournemouth...

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I think that's what an estate agent would call a chain!

Archived