IGNORED

Charlton away Saturday

Mr Popodopolous

Charlton away Saturday.

Our biggest most iimportant game of season to date. Real real six pointer, may even go as far as to class as a must win.

Let's as fans be loud, be proud etc. Certainly we should all stand as at last two away games I went to people stood then when stewards asked to sit we did and tbh best atmospheres tend to be when stood up.

So yeah loud, proud, standing and hopefully that will help inspire the side to a vital three points. Biggest game of season, let's have an atmosphere to match!

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Charlton away Saturday.

Our biggest most iimportant game of season to date. Real real six pointer, may even go as far as to class as a must win.

Let's as fans be loud, be proud etc. Certainly we should all stand as at last two away games I went to people stood then when stewards asked to sit we did and tbh best atmospheres tend to be when stood up.

So yeah loud, proud, standing and hopefully that will help inspire the side to a vital three points. Biggest game of season, let's have an atmosphere to match!

Hope to see a couple of thousand up there on Saturday.

Not far for you to travel from Walford on Saturday, Mr Popodopolous.....

18 minutes ago, redfred said:

Hope to see a couple of thousand up there on Saturday.

Not far for you to travel from Walford on Saturday, Mr Popodopolous.....

Indeed, should get to more London and SE games tbh. Go when I can...

Yeah would hope for 2k really, maybe more...big game, very big actually, good allocation.

18 hours ago, Corsham Ed said:

I'm taking the wife. I said to her, do you fancy a day out in London on the first Saturday in Feb, she said "yes please", I said great as i have got us a couple of tickets to watch City play Charlton :)

I've not told mine yet! Might try your approach. Out of interest are you driving?

Archived