IGNORED

Welcome to Richard O'Donnell

RedM

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

"City will pay no money up front, although Wigan have negotiated some add-ons in the event that City are promoted to the Premier League in the future."

Free transfer then! ;)

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

More than happy with this, he's looked remarkably steady for a newcomer.

And has looked at home since he got here. Really enthusiastic, not frightened to communicate with defenders he didn't know and seems to have got a rapport with the fans already.

He's had so little to do in the 4 games I've seen (PNE, Boro, WBA, Brum) that I couldn't say one way or another if this is a good signing. Those in charge of decision making have obviously seen more of him in training and deemed him good enough to warrant a permanent deal. Hope it turns out to be the right call.

I think I'm right in saying this is his first experience at C'ship level?

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He's had so little to do in the 4 games I've seen (PNE, Boro, WBA, Brum) that I couldn't say one way or another if this is a good signing. Those in charge of decision making have obviously seen more of him in training and deemed him good enough to warrant a permanent deal. Hope it turns out to be the right call.

The save against Brum on Saturday was the clincher for me, he had done everything else competently, but that was a top draw save and the first one he has really had to make.

He signed a three year deal with Wigan back in the summer, so they have been very generous with the deal. I guess he was on wages they need to free up and they have a great clause and confidence they will benefit from it. Us in the Premiership with O'Donnell? either they rate him very highly or I'll have some of what they are on!!!

9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

"City will pay no money up front, although Wigan have negotiated some add-ons in the event that City are promoted to the Premier League in the future."

A free signing for them in the summer. Fair play to Wigan for letting him go for nothing and not demanding silly money for someone who couldn't (for whatever reason) couldn't get in their side.

Chances of us being promoted in the near future is probably very slim so not outlay for what seems a very good keeper. Great piece of business.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The save against Brum on Saturday was the clincher for me, he had done everything else competently, but that was a top draw save and the first one he has really had to make.

Back to his feet quickly to claim the lose ball after aswellll

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He had very little to do v. WBA due to the fact he didn't play in either game.

Archived