IGNORED

Carlton Cole

sglosbcfc

I'm not advocating a permanent signing, but he's not in the Celtic team, they've signed two strikers today and he would offer a physical presence and a plan B if we can't pass our way through an opposition. It would also mean that we had an extra experienced head in the dressing room. A deal until the end of the season with big money if he's playing, scoring and keeps us up.

2 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'm not advocating a permanent signing, but he's not in the Celtic team, they've signed two strikers today and he would offer a physical presence and a plan B if we can't pass our way through an opposition. It would also mean that we had an extra experienced head in the dressing room. A deal until the end of the season with big money if he's playing, scoring and keeps us up.

No! I was completely shouted down on here and annilhated for suggesting him before he went to C*ltic.

You have to listen to the wise sages on here who know best and ignore the credentials of a solid, experienced premier league striker.

They won't let you have your reasonable opinion...

8 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Well, with two and a half hours of the window to go, unless you have SL &/or JP's mobile number to hand, this represents yet another pie in the sky 'suggestion'. 

We we can all name a striker we could/should go for, but it's so frikkin pointless!

27 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

Well, with two and a half hours of the window to go, unless you have SL &/or JP's mobile number to hand, this represents yet another pie in the sky 'suggestion'. 

We we can all name a striker we could/should go for, but it's so frikkin pointless!

I suggested him because up until Celtic signed Colin Kazim Richards he was very much in their plans, now he appears 4th/5th choice striker. We could do worse than big Carlton for a short term deal.

Archived