IGNORED

Things to do before 11pm

Bar BS3

I've had enough of nonsense rumours and photos of Twitter comments from children who know nothing. 

Im off to have my dinner, nail the Mrs and catch up eastenders, then come back at 11pm to see if there has actually been any activity. 

Chicken stir fry, by the way. I know you were all wondering...! 

I'm going to bed. The only time I've stayed up (5pm deadlines not included) we have only had one real bit of exciting transfer news late in the day, wasnt it Cotterill to Wigan which was a real shock at the time. 2m wasn't it. Other than that, nothings happened, good night all...

Cue a flurry of activity, I'll wake up tomorrow and see loads of new signings and a new manager appointed. Of course you lot all knew tonight.:facepalm:

just got back from skittles and the phone never went at all from my cousin who was going to let me know that like Stoke City ( remember them) we broke our club transfer record and invested in a bloke who could score goals, you know, the game of football, the team that scores more goals than the other, wins, sadly I have to sit on this bl**dy laptop with a lovely glass of Aspall Vintage Cider and think to myself that at my age why should I think that we would do the blee**ng obvious as John Cleese once said....oh well, lets hope we can get one on loan as we are a lovely solid side since SC left and fair play to JP but we have to score more goals than our opposition and just get out of that bottom three, can we do it.....I hope so.....and by the way , even us seasoned skittlers have off nights.....................dont ask !!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, RedM said:

bit of exciting transfer news late in the day, wasnt it Cotterill to Wigan which was a real shock at the time. 2m wasn't it. 

You've gone a bit 'Ron Manager' on us there Red M.

Anyway, I've spent the last few hours wondering why people are talking about Darren Bent signing for us when the only sources for this appear to be from Twitter accounts that are clearly fake? 

Apparent Walsall accepted a bid for Bradshaw, but that turned out to be from a fake Twitter account as well. Who'd of thunk it?

is there anyone on Twitter who doesn't talk shit?

3 hours ago, RedM said:

3 hours ago, RedM said:

I;-)'m going to bed. The only time I've stayed up (5pm deadlines not included) we have only had one real bit of exciting transfer news late in the day, wasnt it Cotterill to Wigan which was a real shock at the time. 2m wasn't it. Other than that, nothings happened, good night all...

Cue a flurry of activity, I'll wake up tomorrow and see loads of new signings and a new manager appointed. Of course you lot all knew tonight.:facepalm:

My oh my M, You missed all the fun...........Or did you????   ♡

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Anyway, I've spent the last few hours wondering why people are talking about Darren Bent signing for us when the only sources for this appear to be from Twitter accounts that are clearly fake? 

Apparent Walsall accepted a bid for Bradshaw, but that turned out to be from a fake Twitter account as well. Who'd of thunk it?

So I missed nothing. Glad I didn't stay up pressing refresh every 5 seconds then. All I learnt is that 20 years ago waiting for teletext to scroll around on deadline day was more reliable than any twitter rumour. Progress huh?

9 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Horace?

Archived