IGNORED

Inevitable Loan Window

supercidered

16 minutes ago, cynic said:

And another..

Yeah, it was a crap loan window.

Only five players brought in and all of them crap.

We should get a championship quality goal scoring striker easily - who wouldn't want to leave their club and come here ?

Look at all those brilliant players our rivals brought in - and they didn't lose any of their important players either did they..

Christ and I thought I was feeling a tad negative this morning!

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Middlesborough having signed Rhodes may well have Albert surplus to requirements

The question is would we want Albert?  Maybe they have someone else available  though

As much as I and I'm guessing most of us love Albert. I don't think he is the answer at this moment. If we had a half decent fox in the box, it would do us IMO.

34 minutes ago, Dave said:

Can you advise who will be available when the loan window opens, who was not available yesterday?

True Dave, players were being signed yesterday on loan. It gets very farcical these 'windows' If we had our eyes on someone to get in on loan , surely we could have signed them up to 11pm last night or am I missing something ??

5 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

True Dave, players were being signed yesterday on loan. It gets very farcical these 'windows' If we had our eyes on someone to get in on loan , surely we could have signed them up to 11pm last night or am I missing something ??

Maybe worth bearing in mind that during the loan window no money can change hands. For example, Norwich maybe would prefer to sell Lafferty for a sum of money. They wait until transfer window closes to wait for bids. In his case there were no bids so he goes out on loan during this window.

1 minute ago, supercidered said:

Maybe worth bearing in mind that during the loan window no money can change hands. For example, Norwich maybe would prefer to sell Lafferty for a sum of money. They wait until transfer window closes to wait for bids. In his case there were no bids so he goes out on loan during this window.

Supercidered, thanks - makes sense

Archived