IGNORED

The further 500 Charlton away tickets

GeoTheCiderHead

3 hours ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

Morning all,

Does anyone know what time these will be on sale today? I've just tried purchasing 2 online but all I get is "No vacancies."

Cheers

In case you haven't seen. They have just gone on sale according to the clubs twitter:

TICKETS: A further 500 tickets for Charlton away on Saturday are now on sale.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Surprised we're only going to take around 2k to be honest considering what a big game it is. Then again we'll be taking big followings to our next four away days MK Mongs, Forest, Wolves, Fulham....

Good point, close away days for the majority of us.

2k - should be a decent atmosphere no doubt :yes:

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

Yep, tickets are now up for sale.  We always take loads to Charlton for some reason - must be a few fellow reds living in shit SE London. 

Its my local game as I used to live up the road from the valley..  All round mine for a cider after?

Hello fellow South East London Red! (Hence my name SELred).

What part do you live in? I live in Woolwich so nice 10 min bus ride to the ground Saturday!

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Alreet mate!  I used to live in Woolwich by the new tesco, but now I am in the deep dark depths of Lewisham...

I am staying in the new premier inn at Lewisham for the Fulham game, It is near the shopping center is that the best place to park as on their web site it is £2 all day on weekends.

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

Yep, tickets are now up for sale.  We always take loads to Charlton for some reason - must be a few fellow reds living in shit SE London. 

Its my local game as I used to live up the road from the valley..  All round mine for a cider after?

Greenwich is beautiful

7 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Greenwich is beautiful

Greenwich is, but Greenwich as a borough has Plumstead, Woolwich (back in the day), Abbey Wood and places like that.  I am critical, but it is where I have been for nearly 12 years ha ha!

11 minutes ago, bakes said:

I am staying in the new premier inn at Lewisham for the Fulham game, It is near the shopping center is that the best place to park as on their web site it is £2 all day on weekends.

I would.  Its a nightmare there at the moment as they are literally tearing Lewisham roundabout apart for a new shopping centre and train lines.  The shopping centre is cheap for parking and then its a case of dicing with death as you cross the main road/roundabout to get to the premier inn.  You wont get anything nearer/safer for free or cheaper.

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Greenwich is, but Greenwich as a borough has Plumstead, Woolwich (back in the day), Abbey Wood and places like that.  I am critical, but it is where I have been for nearly 12 years ha ha!

I would.  Its a nightmare there at the moment as they are literally tearing Lewisham roundabout apart for a new shopping centre and train lines.  The shopping centre is cheap for parking and then its a case of dicing with death as you cross the main road/roundabout to get to the premier inn.  

Thanks Lordofthebling, what do you think the best route on the underground from Lewisham to putney bridge is and how long would it take?

15 minutes ago, bakes said:

Thanks Lordofthebling, what do you think the best route on the underground from Lewisham to putney bridge is and how long would it take?

If you time it right, you could do train from Lewisham to Waterloo East, Walk to Waterloo station, train to Putney Bridge...

45 mins,

Wouldnt do underground.

Word of warning for everyone expecting to get a train from Waterloo East to Charlton. I understand that national rail trains aren't running between Waterloo East and London Bridge. It doesn't make too much difference as you can get the jubilee from Waterloo to LB but the Charlton train will start at London Bridge.

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Surprised we're only going to take around 2k to be honest considering what a big game it is. Then again we'll be taking big followings to our next four away days MK Mongs, Forest, Wolves, Fulham....

Regardless of the game, 2,000 to an away game is a decent effort.

Archived