IGNORED

is talking about a new manager taboo ?

The Humble Realist

I'm still not sure your point. There is obviously no real progress that the club can report. Either because nothing has happened or because sometimes things shouldn't get played out in public. So what do we expect the club to talk to the fans about? 

Every time recently when someone from the club does an interview they get slagged off and criticised yet when they don't provide an update on no update then they get questioned and criticised. 

Not having a dig fella but if the club had something to report they would.

It's also because there is yet to be a name out there that has made the fans excited. I'm yet to see a single name mentioned that I could really get behind. You know you're stuffed when Colin is the best name mentioned...

Personally, I'd go for an unknown. The experience isn't out there, so get a recently retired Premier League star that wants their first rung on the ladder, and put your weight behind them.

I think the club need to decide what they are doing with a bit more pace in my opinion.

A new appointment could give the players the lift they need which will ultimately lead to very precious points to help lift us out of this mess!!

If it is to be Pembo so be it, we will get behind him and the team.

Come on City make your minds up time is running out!

2 hours ago, billywedlock said:

It is clearly going to be Pembo 

Ah Pembo, clearly a popular choice with the fans - so popular in fact that his name wasn't even included in the new manager poll.

less than 2 weeks ago it was a question of will it be Pearson or Moyes, wow - 2 weeks later and the appointment of Ashton (the wannabe manager) and now everyone has given up hope.

Archived