IGNORED

Frankie Fielding or Richy O'donnell

bs20ciderarmy

When Fielding is back fit can you see him getting straight back into the team.

For me, it's now O'donell's to lose. Franky hasn't really put a foot wrong this season but with a keeper coming in that commands his box and good with his feet you see frankies weaknesses quite easy! 

Either her way it's a nice feeling knowing you now have two keepers competing 

O'donell is the keeper we've needed all season. All goalkeepers are good shot stoppers,if they're not,then they are not a goalkeeper. End of. What makes a very good keeper is his ability in the air and his handling of the ball along with his distribution. O'donell brings the confidence to the defence that is needed when under pressure. I like Frankie but its O'donell in every department for me.

Just gave Fielding a new deal in the summer didn't we? 

O'Donnell has looked alright but think many are getting carried away. Give it a few more games & see how he gets on. His save against Brum was a great save but i don't think I've seen him make another save before that game. 

Not too sure who I'd prefer, but O'Donnell has done nothing wrong as of yet to deserve being dropped once Franks back.

ROD. His command of the area is phenomenal, as is his confidence and conviction. Whether he's a shot stopper remains to be seen, but the save against Brum and the quick return to his feet to collect a ball - palmed safely away - was very impressive indeed. 

Archived