IGNORED

Time to freshen up the board room

Kingswood Robin

Can't say I'm particularly inspired with a Lee Johnson appointment, if it happens, let's see.

I do think that we may need some fresh faces on the board though (not Mark Ashton types, proper board). It must be the same people hiring the last umpteen managers now. I know Jon Lansdown is relatively new, but I can't see him challenging the script a great deal. Like any team, over a long time the same people can get set in their ways and mindset. I'm not saying anyone should leave, but I think some alternative perspective and ideas are now due. 

1 minute ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Can't say I'm particularly inspired with a Lee Johnson appointment, if it happens, let's see.

I do think that we may need some fresh faces on the board though (not Mark Ashton types, proper board). It must be the same people hiring the last umpteen managers now. I know Jon Lansdown is relatively new, but I can't see him challenging the script a great deal. Like any team, over a long time the same people can get set in their ways and mindset. I'm not saying anyone should leave, but I think some alternative perspective and ideas are now due. 

I am a shareholder KR, and have a spare grand to put in, in my late 60's and have a bl***y bad memory. I fall asleep at meetings but would be happy to support Dicks in his managership. I hereby apply.

Archived