IGNORED

Fulham Away

Betty Swallocks

7 hours ago, supercidered said:

I have some good news for this game. A mate of mine is a season ticket holder at Fulham and he got me 2 tickets in the Putney End. This is the away fans end but they also class the other seats as mixed seating so any supporter of either team can sit there. Sounds a bit bizarre to me but we've got great seats. 

12 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Just phoned ticket office.SOLD OUT.further allocation tomorrow they hope

There is a Plan B.... please see above.

24 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

A neutral section at a football match, what could possibly go wrong!?!?

This was introduced to attract tourists visiting London to come along to matches at Craven Cottage. 

Unusual but must've fairly popular as they've kept it going a while now. 

Just got myself 3 tickets! Buzzing. I wonder how many tickets they will allow us? I reckon this is it. Shame as I reckon we could take a lot more?

Looking at away attendances on here seems like they have given 4k ish quite regularly with a one off 6k so there's good hope. Is this last seasons 5ktomk? 

35 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

According to Fulham site P1,2,3 and 4 are all stated as mixed zones!

According to their website that stand is considered the away/neutral stand which is flexible to how many neutrals will be in attendance. It also says they are separated within the stand. I should imagine the way things are going that it will be all us (y)

On 22/02/2016 at 22:40, mattjtsmith said:

Just got myself 3 tickets! Buzzing. I wonder how many tickets they will allow us? I reckon this is it. Shame as I reckon we could take a lot more?

Looking at away attendances on here seems like they have given 4k ish quite regularly with a one off 6k so there's good hope. Is this last seasons 5ktomk? 

That would be great to have another mk size following - any update with how many we will be allocated? Read somewhere the neutral and away end holds 7k with allocation to away fans 1500 to 3000. So guess 2808 is all we get and the neutral tickets will need to be purchased direct?

3 hours ago, MattWSM said:

That would be great to have another mk size following - any update with how many we will be allocated? Read somewhere the neutral and away end holds 7k with allocation to away fans 1500 to 3000. So guess 2808 is all we get and the neutral tickets will need to be purchased direct?

Been told there aren't many of the 2800 left, I'd imagine another allocation will be sent

• Admin

Sections P1-P4 can be used as a mixed zone depending on the size of the away following

When we go, sections P1 and P2 are the mixed zone with City getting the P3-P7 sections

P1 and P2 are also already onsale : Expect it have a mix of City fans and daytripping tourists ! https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=271

11 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

What's the away pub? Hope it has a similar atmosphere to the Antigallican at Charlton

Eight Bells, Temperance or King's Arms - all v near East Putney station.

I'll be surprised if they have the atmosphere of the Anti...it's a slightly different vibe in Fulham and these pubs are a little more "refined" (for want of a better word).

34 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'll be surprised if they have the atmosphere of the Anti...it's a slightly different vibe in Fulham and these pubs are a little more "refined" (for want of a better word).

Won't let me edit? Anyway, it's Putney Bridge station not East Putney.

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Can I suggest we pick one and do our best to 'improve it'? Someone bring their wurzels greatest hits

Archived