IGNORED

If your going to MK Dons by train best travel via Birmingham not London

Never to the dark side

Note however that MK station is about 500 miles from the stadium, even further than say Temple Meads is from AG.  Don't know about buses, etc but imagine a fan-focused club like MK will have laid something on - check out their website.

PS: am awaiting negative comments about my opinion on MKD and how they are run, I live locally and can see how well they operate, so bring it on

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Note however that MK station is about 500 miles from the stadium, even further than say Temple Meads is from AG.  Don't know about buses, etc but imagine a fan-focused club like MK will have laid something on - check out their website.

PS: am awaiting negative comments about my opinion on MKD and how they are run, I live locally and can see how well they operate, so bring it on

Last season I got a bus to the ground from right outside the station. Took about 20 mins.

Just now, SecretSam said:

Thought it might be set up like that!  I never travel to AG by train, is there an equivalent service, out of interest?

I think the A-bus from Brislington stops at Temple Meads. Not sure what time, though. Otherwise I suppose it's a walk to Redcliffe Hill to get the 24/25 bus.

• Admin
On 2/8/2016 at 07:01, Never to the dark side said:

Its cheaper and their are four trains an hour from Birmingham to milton keynes

Difference is you can get group save tickets to London

Went via London last season, as worked out cheaper - then got stuck at Leyton Buzzard as someone jumped infront of the train !!

Archived