IGNORED

The return of X-Files

Smokey

I watched the first couple of episodes a week or so ago, via Kodi. I thought the first episode was very preachy/conspiracy theory driven. It settled down though..... I can't really tell because both DD and GA have languid, laid back acting styles but I am not sure they want to be there. I wonder if it's a similar situation to the  one Mel Gibson's found himself in.... when an interviewer said to him "You said after Lethal Weapon 3 there was no amount of money that would get you to do a fourth, but you have", MG "I was obviously wrong!"

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I watched the first couple of episodes a week or so ago, via Kodi. I thought the first episode was very preachy/conspiracy theory driven. It settled down though..... I can't really tell because both DD and GA have languid, laid back acting styles but I am not sure they want to be there. I wonder if it's a similar situation to the  one Mel Gibson's found himself in.... when an interviewer said to him "You said after Lethal Weapon 3 there was no amount of money that would get you to do a fourth, but you have", MG "I was obviously wrong!"

All the interviews I`ve read say they couldn`t wait to get back to it - mind you, I suppose they would say that wouldn`t they? Both DD & GA have also said that these 6 episodes are initially to see if it`s still as popular as it was and have said if it goes well, they`d like to do more. With all due respect to them, neither have had particularly stellar careers since leaving I suppose!

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 21:03, Dollymarie said:

I think having read what I have about the third episode (I haven't seen it) it's meant to be funny/random/silly. They always did do that type of thing well, bordering on slight slap stick/piss take but not as obvious as that. 

You`re not wrong Dolls although this one might be going a bit TOO far!

Archived