IGNORED

Nathan Baker

GrahamC

Now on 9 yellows (and 1 red) this season, 10 yellow cards earns you a two match ban if you reach it by March, I believe.

Seeing as he's been booked in his last three league games if I was Alex Pearce (and Derrick Williams) I'd be expecting a start or two in the next few games...

His aggressive style comes from having three older brothers and his mum, apparently. She taught her four sons to handle their guns. She never could cry but she knew how to die. She was the meanest cat, she had no heart at all, oh she was really tough (and you won't find any of this on "Soccerbase")

15 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

His aggressive style comes from having three older brothers and his mum, apparently. She taught her four sons to handle their guns. She never could cry but she knew how to die. She was the meanest cat, she had no heart at all, oh she was really tough (and you won't find any of this on "Soccerbase")

i went off Nathan's mum when she left her husband flat.  Surely he was tough enough?

5 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

hes crazy like a fool.....

Archived