IGNORED

Livid, angry, grrrrr

sglosbcfc

The moment other clubs start getting some wealth to challenge the 'big' clubs, they plan to ruin a famous European competition that has already been majorly ruiined by having the same clubs compete for it each year, by splitting it off completely and making the only criteria for entering be clubs that have wealth.

Modern football really is a state.

The thing is even if they did a European super league it would just result in other teams eventually becoming the new "big 4" so to speak. When money can be used to make more football will never be fair.

For me the only thing that can balance football would be something like the NHL do, they have a wage cap for the entire team and every team has the same cap. They don't have to use that entire cap but it does stop the whole "Oh you're considering going to that smaller club? Well then we'll offer you double the wages to come here instead" crap that happens in football. The NHL surprised me when I got into hockey, it's amazing how well their system works, develops young new talents, the big stars still get big money and the lesser star players work hard to improve their financial income. 

Archived