IGNORED

West brom

Super

How poor are they?! Wasn't impressed in either game against us now Peterboro have been by far the better team tonight. Surely Pulis will be looking for a new job soon. Peterboro have some talented players based on tonight.

6 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Pulis is an annoying bastard ain't he 

Loved his reaction to Berahinho's massive balls up. Missus looked at me very strangely when I called him a chap that likes masturbating a lot. She has been told why now so all is good again. 

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

SL should be paying a huge transfer fee to buy the Posh scouts. 

Nothing wrong with our scouts. It's whether the manager of the team wants to go through with a signing. 

Forrester was here on trial under Sod and was about to sign. SC arrived and didn't even give him a 2nd look before packing him back off to Ireland. One of a number of players he wasn't willing to look at. 

Jon Taylor, Shaq Coulthirst, Marcus Maddison all also recognised by the scouts at BCFC. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Nothing wrong with our scouts. It's whether the manager of the team wants to go through with a signing. 

Forrester was here on trial under Sod and was about to sign. SC arrived and didn't even give him a 2nd look before packing him back off to Ireland. One of a number of players he wasn't willing to look at. 

Jon Taylor, Shaq Coulthirst, Marcus Maddison all also recognised by the scouts at BCFC. 

Really frustrating the circumstances didn't work out with Forrester.. Great player, destined to play higher I think. Wasn't a potential 'problem' with him that he was too slight at the time when we had him?

14 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Really frustrating the circumstances didn't work out with Forrester.. Great player, destined to play higher I think. Wasn't a potential 'problem' with him that he was too slight at the time when we had him?

Nope. Simply that SC didn't even look at him. 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Nope. Simply that SC didn't even look at him. 

That's a shame.. Seen him a few times at Peterborough this season and he has that great quality of appearing to have an eternity on the ball but doing the simple things very well.. I'm sure he'll go onto better things in the next couple of years

Archived