IGNORED

WARNING: if you travel by train

phantom

• Admin

The line is closed south of Temple Meads this weekend so there are NO TRAINS to Parson Street today. 

If you are travelling from Taunton or south of there, cross country are operating but they are diverting via Westbury so this will add considerable time to your journey. 

Local trains are running from Taunton to weston, then from weston there is replacement Road transport. 

Equally anyone travelling from weston Milton, Worle, Yatton or Nailsea you will need to use replacement Road transport too. 

• The topic was pinned
2 hours ago, archie andrews said:

kin typical.......cant park anywhere nowadays too

shit bus service

someone needs to wake up

Might I suggest the Bristol voting public?

Afterall we did vote in a man whose soul intention was to make driving in Bristol so unbearable meanwhile decimating what was already the worst public transport system of any major city in the UK in a vain attempt to make us all cycle everywhere.  

2 hours ago, JM91 said:

Might I suggest the Bristol voting public?

Afterall we did vote in a man whose soul intention was to make driving in Bristol so unbearable meanwhile decimating what was already the worst public transport system of any major city in the UK in a vain attempt to make us all cycle everywhere.  

Agreed. If you really have to, even vote Tory, but vote this bastard out. 

• Admin

Blame the huge amount of eligible voters who stayed away, I certainly didn't vote for the red trousered clown.

That said, whilst his road transport policies are @#$€ing ridiculous, the closure of the line for work is down to Network Rail - as much as I'd like the Mayor to shoulder the blame....    

@Phantom is this a new regular service, travel updates, have you taken a franchise from NTTDS :whistle:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived