IGNORED

Atyeo -v- Ipswich display

BCFCS82

Hi everyone 

Record number of people helping today!! Thanks for that, really shows the support the club has. 

Earlier this month was 34 years since 1982, and since then we have still has this fabulous club to support.

There has been nearly 1000 balloons blown up and placed on the seats in the upper atyeo, some have also been placed in the disabled section so everyone can get involved.

On top of this we have a large homemade banner regarding the 34 years and large Panini style images of players.

Enjoy the game and Johnson Jnr first 3 points as manager!!!

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

And ladies thank you! (Although it was just me today on the female front) 

My hands are still hurting due to the distinct lack of people who were unable to tie the bloody balloons up. 

:sad26:

Its a skill...! There must be a career in close manipulation of ball00n ends somewhere!? 

Just want to add to what others have said. It looked great from the SS. My 12 y/o daughter was very excitedly telling my wife how good the Atyeo looks every home game and wants me to make sure we go wherever they go next season after watching the bounce.

Good work everyone involved. It adds a lot to the matchday experience

11 hours ago, MrBibs said:

Just want to add to what others have said. It looked great from the SS. My 12 y/o daughter was very excitedly telling my wife how good the Atyeo looks every home game and wants me to make sure we go wherever they go next season after watching the bounce.

Good work everyone involved. It adds a lot to the matchday experience

MrBibs, yourself, wife and daughter are more than welcome to join in next season.

Come along and grab a couple of two poles! More people that join in the better it will be, we have some new ones currently in transit so hopefully this will help more people to join it aswell. 

3 hours ago, BCFCS82 said:

MrBibs, yourself, wife and daughter are more than welcome to join in next season.

Come along and grab a couple of two poles! More people that join in the better it will be, we have some new ones currently in transit so hopefully this will help more people to join it aswell. 

If we have somewhere to go next season of course :@))

Archived