IGNORED

Warnock Starts with a 2-0 win*

LondonBristolian

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How do you get to Birmingham being their rivals?!

I don't.  We are, MK Dons are and we were both winning whilst they were about to pick up a point. 

Edit - beaten by a horse 

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

A Warnock team getting two sent off ?

No change there then.

Yep it was all obviously Neil's fault...including the guy who was sent off for wasting time...it was all down to the manager...

So, you seem to have a bit of knowledge about this, how many times has a Warnock team had two players sent off then? You seem to think it's common, especially with your 'no change there then' comment. So, you obviously know, how many times?

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, still would want him, he got a 0-0 against Birmingham with nine men. A clean sheet with two men down against a team going for promotion - go on criticise that...

Ok I'll have a go. The second red was in the 95th minute and even the first was with only 10 minutes to go, so hardly held Birmingham with 9 men.

28 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, still would want him, he got a 0-0 against Birmingham with nine men. A clean sheet with two men down against a team going for promotion - go on criticise that...

Held them while 1 man down for 15 minutes and 2 men down for a matter of seconds, and now nearly 20% of that starting line up is unavailable for their game against Burnley. Seems a bit less impressive now doesn't it?

1 hour ago, twodogs said:

I didnt want him but would have felt far happier not seeing him at any of our rivals, love him or hate him he does do a job

I don't know the answer to this, but it's a serious question. 

How many times has Warnock FINISHED a season where he started and finished higher placed than City..? 

26 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

Because I'm not a fan of the big 'W'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane

In the end, charged with 'improper conduct' - always seems to be justified because of his 'passion' for the game.

Coincidently, DM was playing in that match.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Warnock#Disputes

Quite glad he didn't get the City job.

Bob Taylor and Tony Butler on the bench for WBA too

Archived